It has been a while since I’ve done one of these, so let’s catch up.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Making: Small art in my journal and everything with yarn (I’ve had to put myself on a yarn-buying diet). Are you on Ravelry? Connect with me and check out my projects there.
- Cooking: Pumpkin and banana bread.
- Drinking: My new favorite drink: Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, made with soy milk.
- Reading: So many books lately – I hit my goal of reading 40 books this year at the end of September! Recent favorites were Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande and The Sleep Walker’s Guide to Dancing, by Mira Jacobs. I’m halfway through Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert (loving it!) and up next is Rising Strong, by Brene Brown. Connect with me on Goodreads to see more of what I’m reading.
- Wearing: I’m so ready for fall that I’m wearing too-warm clothes almost every day. My brown boots are out and my favorite Prairie Underground hoodie is always nearby.
- Feeling: Strong and grounded. And so ready to be done with chemo.