Do you feel exhausted, overwhelmed, and frustrated with your life? Would you like more energy, more inspiration, more peace? Are you tired of reaching the end of your day and not having done anything that was just for you? Maybe you don’t even remember what you did for yourself before the demands of kids and family took over your time and attention. Does your soul feel parched and hungry?
I believe it is possible to be an awesome mama and still have time and energy for yourself.
In fact, I think it is essential. I believe in feeding your soul through self-care, mindfulness, setting limits and identifying the places where you need support.
I also believe doing these things will make you a better mama, partner and friend.
Because in nurturing yourself, you have more to give to others. More excitement, more engagement, more attention and more love.
31 tips to getting grounded, inspired and energized in your mothering and your life.
For the month of October, I will be sharing a daily suggestion for feeding your soul. I’ll share stories about what has worked in my life and the lessons I’ve learned.
I’ll share wisdom I’ve gleaned from others and how I’ve tried to apply it. I’ll confess a few failures, as well.
I’ll offer challenges for you to try and invite you to share your lessons and tips, too.
Power yourself up before the holidays. Power yourself up for a better life.
Make sure you don’t miss any posts by getting on the email list. You’ll also get a beautiful and FREE Nurtured Mama Manifesto to hang on your wall.
Here are all the posts in the series:
- You Are Not Alone
- Just Breathe: Calm Down And Be A Better Parent
- Be Brave: Getting Past Fear To Do What You Want
- Eat Well To Feel Well
- Take Charge Of Your Mood
- Self-Portrait Sunday: Hands
- A Is For Apology
- 3 Ways To Be A More Playful Mama
- How To Use Technology For Good
- How to Say No
- Make Room For Yes And Connect With Your Intuition
- Find The Beauty To Balance The Hard
- Self-Portrait Sunday: Feet
- Make Eye Contact To Make Heart Contact
- Find Your Delight
- Know Your Lullaby
- There Are Hundreds Of Ways To Kiss The Ground
- Quit The Mama Guilt
- Five Books To Feed Your Mama Soul
- Self-Portrait Sunday: Hair
- Make Big Progress In Just 15 Minutes
- Simplify One Thing
- There Will Be Hard Days
- 3 Easy Soups For Autumn
- Say No To Busy: How To Declutter The Calendar
- Music For Soulful Mamas
- Self-Portrait Sunday: Eyes
- Be Mindful Of Your Happy
- Conserve Your Introvert Energy
- Trust Your Gut
- What’s Next? (Reader Survey and new ecourse email list)