I work with women who are struggling with the voices of not enough and who want permission to live their lives in fuller, bigger and braver ways.
Is this you?
- You constantly compare yourself to others and come up short. You lay awake at night worrying about all the ways you are not enough.
- You believe if you just work harder and say yes to everyone who asks you for something, people will start noticing and appreciating you more.
- You are terrified that people will think you are selfish if you ask for what you really need, so you don’t, ever.
- You have a big dream, but you believe you need to go get another degree and become an expert at it before anyone will take you seriously.
- You seem to run into the same frustrating situations over and over and you can’t figure out why.
I am Doña Bumgarner and this is my invitation to you to stop waiting on permission from anyone else and start believing that you are the most valuable person in your life.
In our work together, I’ll challenge you to listen to your own intuition and decide for yourself what is enough, what is important, and to feel deeply worthy of your place in the world.
Together we will:
- Help you develop your inner compass, so you can always know if the butterflies in your stomach mean, “I can’t wait to begin,” or “This is the wrong place for me to be putting my energy.”
- Work out how to create kind and compassionate boundaries that support you AND the other people in your life.
- Unravel what is behind those places where you get stuck over and over again. Seeing a pattern and what’s under it is my superpower!
- Celebrate all the ways you are wonderful and worthy of love and attention so you’ll have a reference guide for the days you feel beat up.
- Examine the stories and beliefs that are keeping you stuck in people-pleasing and approval-seeking so that you can break those habits and create healthier ones.
- Discover what kind of rest and care you crave and design strategic and sustainable ways to meet those needs.
- Practice grace when you make mistakes or stumble so you will learn to trust your capacity for resilience.
- Experience walking with fear and being brave, anyway.
Imagine how different it might feel to walk through the world feeling complete, confident, and loved. Yes, it is possible. Even if you feel broken right now, it is possible.
You will leave our time together knowing what YOU want and that it is not selfish to want things.
You will be able to set down the heavy weight of needing to be perfect, because the truth is that none of us are perfect anyway.
You will let go of the constant comparison and learn to celebrate your own uniqueness.
You will find the courage to put yourself out in the world in ways that are perfectly authentic to you (no hustle required).
You will still be able to deeply care and give to others, but without emptying out yourself.
You will know how to recognize when you need to replenish and have a toolbox of renewing practices to turn to.
You will get clear about your values and be brave about using your voice to stand up for what you believe in with kindness and respect for others.
You will stop waiting for the world to give you permission, because you will know the only permission you need comes from within.
Does this sound good to you? The button below will take you to a scheduling page for a free, no obligation 30-minute consultation. We will discuss one issue you are struggling with right now and you’ll walk away with more clarity, and at least one tool to improve how you handle that situation.
Wait, I have more questions.
How do you work?
I prefer to work with women for a series of sessions – at least bi-weekly for three months. I find this duration helps us to really get into underlying issues and root out those habitual stories and patterns so you can create lasting change. After that initial period, clients are welcome to re-book individual sessions or additional three-month packages. I use an online scheduler, so you can book your appointments at your convenience and trust I will be available for you.
How long is each session?
Each regular session will last approximately 60 minutes. They will be conducted by phone (on a conference line) or Skype, so I will be accessible to you wherever you are in the world.
Will we be following a set program over the course of our calls?
No. Our work together will be tailored to your needs and the details of what you want to create in your life. You can expect our sessions to be filled with deep listening, juicy insights, compassionate challenges, massive celebrations, and constant reminders that you are worthy, just as you are.
Do you guarantee success?
No, I don’t, though I’ve never worked with anyone who left unhappy with their results. Hiring a coach means you are making a decision to be an active participant in your life. As your coach, I will be your cheerleader, visionary and confidante as you write the guidebook for your own life. I will provide a safe space for you to show up messy, scared and hurting. I will welcome all parts of you to the process, and help you cultivate a loving relationship with yourself. But you are the only person who can change you – you have to be willing to work and be open to trying new things.
How much does this cost?
I ask for an initial commitment of three months, which can be paid in one lump sum of $540 or billed $180 each month. This covers two 60-minute sessions each month, a follow-up email and an optional worksheet to help solidify what you are learning, and email support between sessions. I can also provide you with a recording of each session if you like. After the initial three-month period, you can either renew for another three-month period or schedule appointments one-at-a-time for $70 per session.
What is your background?
I am trained and certified as a life coach through the Courageous Living Coach Certification program. Prior to working as a coach, I worked at Apple as a program and project manager, and I have also been a professional artist and teacher. I am the host of a podcast called Nurturing Habit. You can learn more about me and my personal path to this work on my About page.
Are you ready?
Click the button below to schedule a free 30-minute introductory session. We’ll get to know each other and talk about what is going on in your life and what you’d like to create. I can’t wait!